Shabbat services are held on Friday evenings at 8:00 pm, throughout the year.
Friday night services are currently being held online with Zoom. You can watch on your computer or mobile device, or listen on your phone.
To join the audio/video meeting:
Use the following link (the first time, it will prompt you to install the Zoom app.)
You will be able to choose if you want your camera to be on or off.
To dial in and listen from any phone:
dial: 646-558-8656. When prompted enter the meeting ID: 218 266 336
• Before you join the meeting, check the area around/behind you — more than just your face will be visible. Angle your camera so your face is on screen, with your eyes centered.
• Services and classes start promptly. You can join the Zoom call 10-15 minutes before the listed start time.
• During services: please keep your microphone muted to avoid echo and feedback. Before and after services you can chat and wish everyone a Shabbat Shalom.
• During studies and classes, to keep background noise to a minimum, please keep your microphone muted until you want to ask a question or make a comment. (On a PC, you can hold down the spacebar to speak.)
• Refrain from eating or chewing on camera, a sip of water once in a while is okay.
• Avoid multi-tasking to stay focused on the meeting or service.
Saturday morning services are held once a month, and during our Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations. Currently we are holding online Torah Study once a month on Saturday mornings, in place of morning services.